Superior Stone Cleanser
- Cleans and degreases
- Acid free, will not “etch”
- Removes stubborn grease and grime
- Non abrasive, alkaline formula
- Can be used “as‐is” for heavy duty cleaning
- Prepares surfaces for sealers
- Can be diluted for light‐daily cleaning
- Fresh scent and easy to use
1. Read the Safety Data Sheet (SDS) completely before use.
2. Apply Stone Cleanser to the surface to be cleaned with a sprayer, sponge or clean mop.
3. Work the surface until sufficiently cleaned.
4. Wipe the surface clean with a damp sponge, towel or mop. Rinse with clean water.
5. For optimal protection for natural stone, be sure to seal your stone annually.
|Superior Stone Cleaner|
|24oz Spray Bottle||✓|
Safety Data Sheet
Thank you for your interest in our stone care products. As of January 2016, we discontinued selling “direct” to consumers from our website. However, we have partnered with two of our distributors to make sure you still have online access to our great stone care products. If you follow either of the links below, it will take you directly to our products on their websites.
Our plan is to have several distribution partners strategically located throughout the country (East Coast, Southeast, Midwest, South, and Southwest etc.). Until then, we ask that you contact these companies as they are ready to service you and should always have our products in stock. As more distribution partners are added, we will be listing them here.