Superior Stone Impregnator
PREMIUM SOLVENT-BASED STONE SEALER
- Exclusive solvent-based fluoropolymer nano‐technology
- Use with granite, marble, quartzite, travertine, limestone, quartz and much more!
- Allows for easier cleaning
- Ultimate penetrating protection against staining
- Interior and Exterior applications
- Will not change the appearance of the stone
- Inhibits efflorescence
- Easy to use
Low Porosity – 1200-1600 (sq.ft. per gal) – Ex: granite, quartzite, engineered quartz
Medium Porosity – 1000-1200 (sq.ft. per gal) – Ex: slate, onyx, soapstone
High Porosity – 800-1000 (sq. ft. per gal) – Ex: marble, limestone, travertine
Coverage numbers are estimates only and may vary due to stone porosity and surface polish. 2nd application covers approximately double the 1st. Always pre-test product in an inconspicuous area to determine desire results.
1. Read the Safety Data Sheet (SDS) completely before use.
2. Apply Stone Impregnator with a spray bottle (recommended) or a low-pressure sprayer (25psi max)
3. Allow Stone Impregnator to soak into your stone surface for 20-30 minutes.
4. Some stone surfaces are more porous than others. If Stone Impregnator penetrates within 15 minutes, multiple applications are necessary. Repeat this process until your stone remains “wet” after 30
5. If your stone surface is still “wet” after 30 minutes, remove excess sealer with a dry cloth or towel.
6. If a light haze or residue remains after drying, it may be removed by moistening a clean towel or cloth with Stone Impregnator and gently wiping the surface clean.
7. For maximum stain protection, allow 24 hours for complete curing. During this curing process, keep surface free of all potential staining materials.
8. No two stone surfaces are alike. When properly applied, Stone Impregnator protects for several years; but some heavy use areas can benefit from multiple applications throughout the year.
|Superior Stone Impregnator|
|22oz Spray Bottle||✓|
Safety Data Sheet
Our plan is to have several distribution partners strategically located throughout the country (East Coast, Southeast, Midwest, South, and Southwest etc.). Until then, we ask that you contact these companies as they are ready to service you and should always have our products in stock. As more distribution partners are added, we will be listing them here.